18 DAY MUSIC LYRICS CHALLENGE
- Describe your best friend.
- How many times have you been rejected?
- Tell us the “story of your life”.
- How do you act when you are around somebody you like?
- What did you do today?
- What has been the craziest thing you have ever done?
- Describe your favorite concert.
- Describe how you react when you hear your favorite song on the radio.
- How many siblings do you have.
- Complete: I am addicted to _____________
- Complete: My favorite singer makes me ______________
- How many people have you kissed in your life?
- How do you feel about drugs?
- Complete: I constantly _______
- Complete: I am _________
- When people wake you up in the middle of the night you? (what do you do) ________
- Describe your favorite movie.
RIPS SHIRT OFF TALK TO ME ABOUT VIDEO GAMES
- 1: Do you try to stay away from walkthroughs?
- 2: Company you’re always loyal to?
- 3: Best game you’ve ever played?
- 4: Worst game you’ve ever played?
- 5: A popular series/game you just can’t get into no matter how much you try?
- 6: A game that’s changed you the most?
- 7: A game you’ll never forget?
- 8: Best soundtrack?
- 9: A game you turn your volume off every time you play it?
- 10: A game you’ve completely given up on?
- 11: Hardest game you’ve played?
- 12: Shortest time you’ve beaten a game in?
- 13: A game you were the most excited for when it wasn’t released yet?
- 14: A game you think would be cool if it had voice acting?
- 15: Which two games do you think would make an awesome crossover?
- 16: Character you’ve hated most? From what game?
- 17: What game do you never tell people you play?
- 18: A game you wish your friends knew about?
- 19: Which game do you think deserves a revival?
- 20: What was the first video game you ever played?
- 21: How old were you when you first played a video game?
- 22: If you could immerse yourself in any game for one day, which game would it be? What would you do?
- 23: Biggest disappointment you’ve had in gaming?
- 24: Casual, Hardcore, or in the middle?
- 25: Be honest; have you ever used cheats (like ActionReplay or Gameshark)?
- 26: Handheld or console?
- 27: Has there ever been a moment that has made you cry?
- 28: Which character’s clothes do you wish you owned the most?
- 29: Which is more important, gameplay or story?
- 30: A game that hasn’t been localized in your country that you think should be localized?
30 DAYS GAME OF THRONES CHALLENGE
Note: If you are going to participate, tag your posts under ‘30 days GOT challenge’
- Day 01: Name your favorite male character
- Day 02: Name your favorite female character
- Day 03: Least favorite character
- Day 04: Favorite faction
- Day 05: Least favorite faction
- Day 06: What color dragon would you have?
- Day 07: Favorite quote from the show
- Day 08: Favorite episode
- Day 09: Favorite scene
- Day 10: Favorite armor
- Day 11: What would you name your own direwolf?
- Day 12: Whose face would you have your wolf bite off?
- Day 13: What other fantasy creature would you like as a pet?
- Day 14: Who would you be in Game of Thrones?
- Day 15: What would you add to Game of Thrones?
- Day 16: What would you change about the TV series
- Day 17: Who is your favorite Stark?
- Day 18: Who is your favorite Lannister?
- Day 19: Favorite book in the series
- Day 20: Where would you live in the Game of Thrones universe?
- Day 21: Describe Game of Thrones in one sentence
- Day 22: What intrigues you about Game of Thrones?
- Day 23: What politics do you side with?
- Day 24: Who should they kill off next?
- Day 25: Describe a new character you would introduce
- Day 26: Who would they side with?
- Day 27: What would be their destiny?
- Day 28: What similarities does Game of Thrones to modern life?
- Day 29: What lessons does Game of Thrones provide you?
- Day 30: Suggest other series or movies as good as Game of Thrones
- Bonus: Day 31; What books are as good as Game of Thrones?
30 Day OTP Challenge
Day 1 Holding hands
Day 2 Cuddling somewhere
Day 3 Gaming/watching a movie
Day 4 On a date
Day 5 Kissing
Day 6 Wearing each others’ clothes
Day 7 Cosplaying
Day 8 Shopping
Day 9 Hanging out with friends
Day 10 With animal ears
Day 11 Wearing kigurumis
Day 12 Making out
Day 13 Eating icecream
Day 14 Genderswapped
Day 15 In a different clothing style
Day 16 During their morning ritual
Day 17 Spooning
Day 18 Doing something together
Day 19 In formal wear
Day 20 Dancing
Day 21 Cooking/baking
Day 22 In battle, side-by-side
Day 23 Arguing
Day 24 Making up afterwards
Day 25 Gazing into each others’ eyes
Day 26 Getting married
Day 27 On one of their birthdays
Day 28 Doing something ridiculous
Day 29 Doing something sweet
Day 30 Doing something hot
30 Day Monster Boy Challenge
I might go out of order though, depends on whether or not I want to obey the order. You will know when I start the 30 days when I post the first drawing.
- Spider Boy
- Plant Boy
- True Monster
- Insect Boy
- Dragon Boy
- Canine Boy OR what I like to think of as Werewolf
- Feline Boy
- Multiple Limbs
- Favorite Monster Boy
- Favorite Monster Boy Character (fanart?)
- A Truely Gruensome Boy
- A Group of Monster Boys Together
- A Monster Boy and His Significant Other
- Celebrating Monster Boys
50 DAY DISNEY CHALLENGE
DAY 1: YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER
DAY 2: YOUR FAVORITE PRINCESS
DAY 3: YOUR FAVORITE HEROINE
DAY 4: YOUR FAVORITE PRINCE
DAY 5: YOUR FAVORITE HERO
DAY 6: YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL
DAY 7: YOUR FAVORITE SIDEKICK
DAY 8: YOUR FAVORITE VILLAIN
DAY 9: YOUR FAVORITE ORIGINAL CHARACTER
DAY 10: YOUR FAVORITE SONG
DAY 11: YOUR FAVORITE LOVE SONG
DAY 12: YOUR FAVORITE VILLAIN SONG
DAY 13: YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SONG
DAY 14: YOUR FAVORITE KISS
DAY 15: THE FIRST MOVIE YOU SAW
DAY 16: YOUR FAVORITE CLASSIC
DAY 17: YOUR LEAST FAVORITE CLASSIC
DAY 18: YOUR FAVORITE PIXAR FILM
DAY 19: YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PIXAR FILM
DAY 20: FAVORITE SEQUEL
DAY 21: AN OVERRATED MOVIE
DAY 22: AN UNDERRATED MOVIE
DAY 23: A MOVIE THAT MAKES YOU LAUGH
DAY 24: A MOVIE THAT MAKES YOU CRY
DAY 25: YOUR FAVORITE SCENE FROM YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE
DAY 26: SADDEST DEATH
DAY 27: YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE
DAY 28: YOUR FAVORITE THEME PARK
DAY 29: YOUR FAVORITE THEME ATTRACTION
DAY 30: PRETTIEST PRINCESS
DAY 31: FAVORITE CASTLE
DAY 32: SADDEST MOMENT
DAY 33: FAVORITE COUPLE
DAY 34: BEST HAIR
DAY 35: FAVORITE NON-ANIMAL SIDEKICK
DAY 36: FAVORITE OUTFIT
DAY 37: FAVORITE ROMANTIC MOMENT
DAY 38: FAVORITE SINGING VOICE
DAY 39: BEST EYES
DAY 40: FAVORITE NAME
DAY 41: FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK
DAY 42: FUNNIEST MOMENT
DAY 43: BRAVEST PRINCESS
DAY 44: FAVORITE DANCE SCENE
DAY 45: FAVORITE PARENT
DAY 46: MOST MAGICAL MOMENT
DAY 47: BEST WARDROBE
DAY 48: FAVORITE OVERALL MOMENT
DAY 49: FAVORITE HAPPY ENDING
DAY 50: FAVORITE DISNEY MEMORY
30 Days of Creative Writing
Day 1 – Write about a wealthy playboy facing accusations at the local fair.
Day 2 – Set a story in Las Vegas, Nevada. The character is a dishwasher salesman. A storm is approaching. Write about it.
Day 3 – Write a piece of fan fiction.
Day 4 – Write about what would happen if you mistakenly enter a room through a door marked “for authorized personnel only.”
Day 5 – Write a story about a diner waitress wearing a yellow raincoat that’s standing on the river banks on a cold and windy day. Incorporate the following words into the story: perform, amused, savory, impossible, dispersible.
Day 6 – Write a short piece about your most vivid childhood memory. It could be completely fictional or a nonfiction piece.
Day 7 – Write a story about the President wearing ruby red slippers in a shipyard as a tornado approaches.
Day 8 – Write a 100 word story about nature.
Day 9 – Write any type of story using the theme “relationships.”
Day 10 – Write about a politician from a large city purchasing your favorite CD on a chilly day.
Day 11 – Write a story with an enthusiastic tone about an ice trucker on a school bus with one dozen bagels. Incorporate the following words into the story: money, lawyer, fold, chairs, current.
Day 12 – Write a dramatic monologue using a thriller/suspense drama.
Day 13 – Write one sentence about music. Use this sentence to start a story. Incorporate a cemetery, a martini, and a ball of yarn into the story.
Day 14 – Write a 55 word story about a detective.
Day 15 – Finish the story. Start with: “The role of government,” said the professor, “has long since been…” The professor was interrupted by…
Day 16 – Write a story about an apologetic bee with a lacrosse stick in a pile of hay on a hot and muggy day. Incorporate the following words into the story: gray, thumb, garden, male, anger.
Day 17 – Write a story with a melancholy tone about a coal miner from London, England. The object of his desire is a bottle of pain pills.
Day 18 – Write about a random phone call from the future.
Day 19 – Write a story about two parents.
Day 20 – Write a story with a calm tone about a secret agent going to a full house on a country road.
Day 21 – Write about an up-and-coming talent with a gun on a plane.
Day 22 – Write about a family member getting left behind in a hospital.
Day 23 – Write about an over-protective parent singing out loud while camping.
Day 24 – Write about a struggling couple traveling through time in the desert.
Day 25 – Write about an Elvis impersonator after dark at a roadside cafe.
Day 26 – Write about an overly sensitive person living on borrowed time in an old house.
Day 27 – Write about a starving person hone temporarily insane in the middle of the road.
Day 28 – Write about an old woman trying to go unnoticed at a carnival.
Day 29 – Write about a socially awkward person in a job interview in court.
Day 30 – One morning you awaken to find your old dog has changed his breed and become a puppy as well. Write about it. Incorporate the following words into your story: late, nauseating, current, second-hand, stimulating.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer 30 Day meme!
Day One: Your Favorite Season
Day Two: Your Favorite Episode
Day Three: Your Favorite Song Used in an Episode
Day Four: Your Favorite Female Character
Day Five: Your Least Favorite Female Character
Day Six: Your Favorite Male Character
Day Seven: Your Least Favorite Male Character
Day Eight: Your Favorite Friendship
Day Nine: Your Favorite Romance
Day Ten: Your Least Favorite Season
Day Eleven: Your Least Favorite Romance
Day Twelve: Your Least Favorite Episode
Day Thirteen:Your Favorite Potential Slayer
Day Fourteen:Your Favorite Female Villain
Day Fifteen:Your Favorite Male Villain
Day Sixteen: Episode You Like That Everyone Else Hates
Day Seventeen: Character You Relate to the Most
Day Eighteen: Character Who Didn’t Get Enough Screen Time
Day Nineteen: Character You Like That Everyone Else Hates
Day Twenty: Best Spike-Centric Episode
Day Twenty-One: Best Willow-Centric Episode
Day Twenty-Two: Best Xander-Centric Episode
Day Twenty-Three: Couple You Wanted to Get Together But Never Did
Day Twenty-Four: Favorite Example of 90s Special Effects
Day Twenty-Five:Your Favorite Buffyverse Saying
Day Twenty-Six:Your Favorite Scooby Moment
Day Twenty-Seven: Cutest Moment
Day Twenty-Eight: Character You Love to Hate
Day Twenty-Nine: Episode You Hate That Everyone Else Loves
Day Thirty: What You Think Made Buffy So Great
- 1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
- 2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
- 3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
- 4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
- 5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
- 6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
- 7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
- 8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
- 9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
- 10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
- 11. Does love = sex?
- 12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
- 13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
- 14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
- 15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
- 16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
- 17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
- 18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
- 19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
- 21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
- 22. Are you old fashioned?
- 23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
- 24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
- 25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
day one: A picture of yourself with fifteen facts
day two: A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
day three: A picture of the cast from your favorite show
day four: A picture of something you’d like to do again
day five: A picture of something you love
day six:. A picture that makes you laugh
day seven: A picture of the person you do the most fucked up things with
day eight: A picture of your night
day nine: A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
day ten: A picture of your most treasured item
day eleven: A picture of something you hate
day twelve: A picture of your favorite memory
day thirteen: A picture of your favorite band or artist
day fourteen: A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
day fifteen: A picture of something you want to do before you die
day sixteen: A picture of someone who inspires you
day seventeen: A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
day eighteen: A picture of your biggest insecurity
day nineteen: A picture and a letter
day twenty: A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel
day twenty one: A picture of something you wish you could forget
day twenty two: A picture of something you wish you were better at
day twenty three: A picture of your favorite book
day twenty four: A picture of something you wish you could change
day twenty five: A picture of your day
day twenty six: A picture of something that means a lot to you
day twenty seven: A picture of yourself and a family member
day twenty eight: A picture of something you’re afraid of
day twenty nine: A picture that can always make you smile
day thirty: A picture of someone you miss
- Your ex texted you and wanted you back. Would you take him/her back?
Has anyone told you “forever and ever” then left?
Your relationship status?
Where did you meet your crush(es)?
Have you ever lost a close friend?
Do you smoke weed regularly?
- Think back to the beginning of 2011. Are you still dating the same person?
Would you parents be mad if you were in a relationship?
When was the last time you really laughed?
- Something is wrong. First guy you turn too?
First girl you’d turn to?
Is there anyone who doesn’t like you because of something you did?
Angry at anyone?
What’s stopping you from going for the person you like?
When was the last time you cried really hard?
Is there anyone you would do anything for?
Who was the last person you talked to for more than 10 minutes on the phone?
What is your favorite song?
Do you like Red Bull?
How many people can you tell just about everything to?
Have you ever wished on a shooting star?
Does the last person you held hands with mean something to you?
Describe yourself in one word.
Do you have anything that belongs to your ex?
Can you honestly say you’ve had a sleepover with the opposite gender?
Do you rebound?
Ever cheated on someone?
What would you do if you found out the person you like was in a relationship?
Do you act differently around the person you like?
Honestly, what guy’s number do you have memorized?
Is it hard to make you laugh?
Who was the last person to make you mad?
Do you think your last ex will eventually want to be with you again?
Have you ever fallen asleep in someone’s arms?
Has anyone ever called you scrumptious before?
Would you like to put a night on repeat and live it forever?
Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out?
Is your best friend a slut?
Is hard drugs a turn off?
Are you happy with life right now?
Are you still in love with your ex?
Are you still in love with your ex?
Have you ever been the “other person” in a relationship?
Have you ever had your heart broken?
Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Is there anybody you’re really disappointed in?
Where is your best friend?
Something you’re happy about?
How is your heart lately?
30 Day Poetry Challenge
Day 1- Write a poem where each line starts with a letter from your first name (an acrostic). It can be about anything, but it should not be about you or your name.
Day 2- Who was the last person you texted? Write a five line poem to that person.
Day 3- Find the nearest book (of any kind). Turn to page 8. Use the first ten full words on the page in a poem. You may use them in any order, anywhere in the poem.
Day 4- Write a haiku. They’re often about nature, but yours can be about anything.
Day 5- Write a three line poem about lemons without using the following words: lemon, yellow, round, fruit, citrus, tart, juicy, peel, and sour.
Day 6- Write a poem of any length incorporating every word from your latest Facebook status.
Day 7- Take a walk until you find a tree you identify with, then write a poem using the tree as a metaphor for yourself or your life.
Day 8- Write a cinquain on a topic of your choice.
Day 9- Quickly jot down four verbs, four adjectives, and four nouns. Write a poem using all 12 words.
Day 10- Pick a one line song lyric to serve as an epigraph to your poem. Then, write the poem to accompany it.
Day 11- Write a list poem.
Day 12- Tell your life story in 6 words.
Day 13- Write a short poem that a child would like.
Day 14- Write a bad poem, make it as lousy as you can, do everything wrong, let yourself be awful.
Day 15- Post a poem (written by someone else) that you love (for any reason).
Day 16- Respond to the poem you posted yesterday with a poem of your own.
Day 17- Write a poem that employs a rhyme scheme.
Day 18- Write a poem without any end rhyme, only internal rhyme.
Day 19- Imagine yourself doing any household task/chore, then write a poem using what you’ve imagined as an extended metaphor for writing.
Day 20- Write a narrative poem detailing a specific childhood memory.
Day 21- Choose one of the poems you’ve already written and posted as part of this challenge and re-order it in some way. You could rearrange the lines or stanzas or even words in a line. Think of it as a puzzle!
Day 22- What is the first car you bought/drove/remember? Write a poem about it.
Day 23- Write a seven line poem that begins with “it’s true that fresh air is good for the body” (from Frank O’Hara’s poem “Ave Maria”) and ends with “this is our body” (from Gary Snyder’s “The Bath”).
Day 24- Write a poem that’s different in some way from anything you’ve ever written. Take a chance! Be wild!
Day 25- Write a poem that includes all of the following words: pistachio, ink, pebble, weather, varnish.
Day 26- Gather some magazines/catalogs you don’t mind cutting up and spend ten minutes flipping through them looking for words/sentences that spark your interest. Cut out the words as you go, and (at the end of the ten minutes) arrange the words to form a cut-out poem.
Day 27- Begin with the title “The Poem I’d Never Write.” Then, write that poem.
Day 28- Visit a virtual art gallery and look around until you find a piece that intrigues you. Write a poem inspired by the artwork.
Day 29- Briefly research a poetic form of your choice and write a poem according to the rules of that particular form.
Day 30- Write a poem employing extended metaphor to illustrate the experience of the last thirty days.
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
7. Your favorite household chore.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
9. PC or MAC?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.
- Your favorite .gif
- A .gif of someone that is happy
- A .gif of someone that is sad
- A .gif of someone that is excited
- A .gif of someone that is unamused
- A .gif of someone that is angry
- A .gif of someone that is crying
- A .gif of someone that is grossed out
- A .gif from a cartoon
- A .gif from a TV show
- A .gif from a reality show
- A .gif of a celebrity
- A .gif of an actor
- A .gif of an actress
- A .gif of a musical artist (band, single artist, etc)
- A .gif of a music video
- A .gif with subtitles
- A .gif you send to your friends when they are being obnoxious
- A .gif of someone dancing
- A .gif that makes you laugh
- A .gif involving food
- A .gif of your celebrity crush
- A .gif of that you enjoy but you’re not quite sure why it exists
- A .gif of someone hurting someone else
- A .gif you are tired of seeing
- A .gif of a couple you ship
- A .gif of your favorite friendship
- A .gif of an animal
- A .gif you use to tell someone to “stfu”
- A .gif that you want to include but didn’t fit anywhere else
Day 01- favorite quote
Day 02- a quote about love
Day 03- a quote about friendship
Day 04- a quote about family
Day 05- a quote about the future
Day 06- a quote about life
Day07- an inspirational quote
Day 08- quote from an actor
Day 09- quote from an actress
Day 10- quote from a solo artist
Day 11- quote from a band member
Day 12- a quote about fashion/style
Day 13- quote from a book
Day 14- quote from favorite author
Day 15- quote from a movie
Day 16- quote from a tv show
Day 17- quote your favorite lyrics
Day 18- an anonymous quote
Day 19- quote from a headstrong female
Day 20- quote you would write on your bedroom wall
Day 21- quote you would want inscribed in your wedding ring
Day22- quote that reminds you of someone
Day 23- favorite Disney movie quote
Day 24- quote that makes you smile
Day 25- quote that reminds you of sadness
Day 26- quote you’d want on a tshirt
Day 27- quote that describes you
Day 28- a quote you made up
Day 29- the first quote you saw today
Day 30- whatever quote you like
LETS PLAY DRESS-UP Photo challenge:
Day One: This is you (What you really look like)
Day Two: Look badass.
Day Three: Look nerdy.
Day Four: Now your a model. Choose any model and imitate them
Day Five: Time to look baller!
Day Six: Lets go on a date! Look formal + pretty/handsome.
Day Seven: Pretend its the weekend. Look scrub.
Day Eight: Look like the opposite sex.
Day Nine: Bring back them old school memories. Look like your favourite cartoon/anime.
Day Ten: Look hypebeast.
Day Eleven: Look like your favorite celebrity.
Day Twelve: REPRESENT! Look traditional or represent your culture.
Day Thirteen: Get the self-timer ready. Time to take a meaningful picture of yourself + a quote.
Day Fourteen: Lastly, look like someone you admire on tumblr or in real life and post a picture of them right next to yours.
Day Fifteen: Post one last picture of how you look like and how you actually dress because chances are, people forgot!
01. A picture and some facts about the friend that you’ve known the longest
02. A picture (if you have one) and some facts about the friend that you’ve met most recently.
03. Qualities that you admire in your best friend
04. Qualities that you look for in a friend
05. Your favorite quote about friendship
06. The story that you will tell your kids about how you met your best friend
07. Your favorite picture of you and your best friend
08. A picture of your group of friends
09. Dream vacation that you’d like to take with your best friend
10. Favorite movie about friendship
11. A song that reminds you of your best friend
12. Why is your best friend your best friend?
13. Your dream “Friend Date”
14. Your dreams and hopes for you and your best friend
15. A letter to your best friend.
- 01: Favorite Episode.
- 02: Favorite Male Character
- 03: Favorite Female Character
- 04: Favorite Villain
- 05: Quote That Made You Cry the Most
- 06: Quote That Made You Laugh the Most
- 07: Favorite Quote of All Time
- 08: Favorite Scene
- 09: Most Badass Character
- 10: Favorite Pairing/OTP
- 11: Least Favorite Pairing
- 12: Crack!Ship
- 13: If Firefly was revived, but with a new cast, who would you cast?
- 14: If they decided to make a Firefly prequel, who would you cast as the characters when they’re children.
- 15: Favorite Firefly-related tumblr
- 16: Why you love Firefly.
- 17: Favorite piece of fan-art.
day one: why do you love your bf/gf.
day two: how did you meet?
day three: show a picture of your bf/gf.
day four: do you remember what you first spoke about? if so what?
day five: show a picture with you and your bf/gf.
day six: show something your bf/gf bought you.
day seven: write your bf/gf a personal poem!
day eight: explain what your future would be like?
day nine: describe love.
day ten: print screen a conversation with your bf/gf.
1 - Two good things that happened recently
2 - Most recent person you started following on Tumblr and why
3 - Last movie you saw and your thoughts on it
4 - Story behind something you recently discovered
5 - Recent development in one particular relationship of yours
6 - Last book you read and your thoughts on it
7 - One unlucky thing that happened recently
8 - The latest random thing that happened to you
9 - Something you learned about yourself recently
10 - Last trip you went on and one major highlight
11 - Most recent event that made you smile
12 - Three new music artist you became interested in
13 - Last thing you’ve missed of reminisced about
14 - Most recent words of wisdom you heard that stuck with you
15 - Two things that you hope to see happened in the next three months
Day One: A picture of your favorite pair of shoes you own.
Day Two: A picture of a pair of shoes you wish you owned.
Day Three: A picture of a pair of shoes you wear the most.
Day Four: A picture of a pair of shoes you don’t like that you own.
Day Five: A picture of a pair of shoes you’d never wear.
Day Six: A picture of your most worn-down shoes.
Day Seven: A picture of the most expensive pair of shoes you own.
Day Eight: A picture of the least expensive pair of shoes you own.
Day Nine: A picture of your favorite place to buy shoes.
Day Ten: A picture of all the shoes you own.
1:: A Recent Picture of yourself.
2:: What are you? How would you describe your identity?
3:: What parts of your personality do you like?
4:: What parts of your personality don’t you like?
5:: Name the family member you are closest to, and describe the reltionship you have with them.
6:: Tell us the first 5 random thoughts that come into your head right now.
7:: Name your favourite celebrity, and why you think you would make a great friend to them.
8:: Who has had the biggest impact in your life so far, and what has that impact been?
9:: Do you care about what people think of you? Why is this?
10:: Whers is your *happy place*. Describe it and share why its your happy place.
11:: What wouldn’t you change about your life? Why?
12:: What is your perception of love?
13:: Your favourite photo, and why its your favourite?
14:: What is the reasoning behind your Tumblr name?
15:: What is your most treasured possession and why?
16:: What made you decide to sign up to Tumblr?
17:: Name 5 of your favourite things?
18:: If you could be an animal, which one would you be and why?
19:: Describe your ideal 24 hours.
20:: Has this challenge inspired you to create your own one?
Day 01 - First game you finished.
Day 02 - Favorite fight game.
Day 03 - Best Super Nintendo game.
Day 04 - Favorite adventure game.
Day 05 - Best Mega Drive game.
Day 06 - A game of your childhood.
Day 07 - Best Playstation 1 game.
Day 08 - The game that is currently playing.
Day 09 - Best Playstation 2 game.
Day 10 - Favorite simulation game.
Day 11 - Best PC game.
Day 12 - Favorite action game.
Day 13 - Best Nintendo 64 game.
Day 14 - An addictive game.
Day 15 - Best Xbox\360 game.
Day 16 - Favorite super heroes game.
Day 17 - Best GameBoyColor game.
Day 18 - Best Wii game.
Day 19 - A game that you never finished.
Day 20 - A game you’ve played countless times.
Day 21 - A favorite character.
Day 22 - Last game you bought.
Day 23 - Last game you downloaded.
Day 24 - Favorite platform game.
Day 25 - Favorite Internet game.
Day 26 - Favorite multiplayer game.
Day 27 - Favorite game-based on movie/comic-book/book/cartoon
Day 28 - Boss or villain most evil.
Day 29 - Worst game of all time.
Day 30 - Best game of all time.
Magic the Gathering 30 Day Challenge!
Day 1: Favorite Color
Day 2: Least Favorite Color
Day 3: Favorite Format
Day 4: Favorite Deck from your Favorite Format
Day 5: Favorite UN-Card
Day 6: Favorite creature type/tribe
Day 7: Favorite Keyword or Mechanic
Day 8: Favorite Planechase Plane
Day 9: Favorite Archenemy Scheme
Day 10: Favorite Set or Block
Day 11: Least Favorite Set or Block
Day 12: Favorite Card Art
Day 13: Favorite Illustrator
Day 14: Favorite Magic related story (epic win, funny tale, etc)
Day 15: Favorite Flavor Text
Day 16: Favorite Card Combination
Day 17: Favorite EDH General
Day 18: Favorite Land
Day 19: Favorite Artifact
Day 20: Favorite Creature
Day 21: Favorite Enchantment
Day 21: Favorite Sorcery
Day 22: Favorite Instant
Day 23: Favorite Planeswalker
Day 24: Favorite Card from the latest set
Day 25: Favorite Tournament to attend
Day 26: Favorite Magic Pro
Day 27: Favorite Magic Website
Day 28: Favorite. Card. Ever. (So far)
Day 29: Favorite Deck that you have ever played
Day 30: Favorite card that you own (The pride and joy of your collection
Day 1: 10 things about your appearance (clothes, face, hair, height, smile, piercings, tattoos).
Day 2: 10 things you do every single day.
Day 3: 10 things about your personality.
Day 4: 10 of your favorite foods.
Day 5: 10 things about your family.
Day 6: 10 things about your friends.
Day 7: 10 of your favorite people. (no particular order)
Day 8: 10 things you’re ashamed of.
Day 9: 10 favorite bands or artists. (no particular order)
Day 10: 10 things you absolutely hate.
Day 11: 10 things you love.
- Post a picture of what your closet looks like
- Most expensive clothing/thing you bought?
- Least expensive clothing/thing you bought?
- Your Favorite T-shirt
- Favorite jeans
- Anything borrowed in your closet?
- One item that someone borrows
- Something you’ll keep for years
day 01 - explain your tumblr name
day 02 - post a picture that makes you smile
day 03 - post an old picture of yourself
day 04 - have you changed in the last year
day 05 - a habit you wish you didn’t posess
day 06 - do you miss anyone right now
day 07 - list your biggest fears
day 08 - make a post for someone that means a lot to you
day 09 - has tumblr changed your life
day 10 - post a picture of your dream home
day 11 - what are you looking forward to
day 12 - recommend a tumblr blog you love
- Live without music or live without T.V.?
- Eat a bar of soap or drink a bottle of dish washing liquid?
- Hold your pee forever or have an uncontrollable bladder?
- Be called a racist or a traitor to your country?
- Be trapped in an elevator with wet dogs or with three fat men with bad breath?
- Lose your legs or lose your arms?
- Have a beautiful house and an ugly car or an ugly house and a beautiful car?
- Be blind or deaf?
- Live in Antarctica or Death Valley?
- Find true love or 10 million dollars?
- Always say what’s on your mind or never speak again?
- Have pom-poms for hands or glow sticks for fingers?
- Be able to hear any conversation or take back what you said?
- End hunger or hatred?
- Always lose or never play?
- Fly when you fart or pee when you laugh?
- Know it all or have it all?
- Give bad advice or take bad advice?
- Have a mansion in the middle of nowhere or an apartment with 10 friends?
- Be forgotten or hatefully remembered?
- Not be able to use your phone or your email?
- Be rich with an unhappy job or make less money with a job you like?
- Be able to read everyone’s mind all the time or always know their future?
- Eat a handful of hair or lick three public telephones?
- Be schizophrenic or have amnesia?
- Talk like Yoda or breathe like Darth Vador?
- Marry a vain person or a person with poor image?
- Eat 30 pounds of cheese in one sitting or a bucket of peanut butter without water?
DAY 1 -Ten blogs you follow and follow you.
DAY 2 - Nine blogs on your tumblr crushes.
DAY 3 -Eight bloggers you’d want to get stuck on the islang with.
DAY 4 -Seven random followers you have with unique urls.
DAY 5 - Six reasons why you’re following the first blog listed on your following list.
DAY 6 - Five blogs that you’ll recommend to your followers and why.
DAY 7 - Four qualities you look for before following ablog.
DAY 8 -Three blogs that you admire the most and why.
DAY 9 - Two blogs that you never thought would follow you.
DAY 10 - One blog you never regretted following.
1. The best and worst moment in you life
2. The best and worst place you’ve been to / you want to go
3. The best and worst food you’ve eaten
4. The best and worst person you’ve met
5. The best and worst TV shows you’ve watched
6. The best and worst singer/musician
7. The best and worst movies
8. The best and worst songs
9. The best and worst fashion trends
10. The best and worst books ever written
Day 1 - Top 5 Websites
Day 2 - Top 5 Sports players
Day 3 - Top 5 Board Games
Day 4 - Top 5 Puddings/Desserts
Day 5 - Top 5 TV shows
Day 6 - Top 5 Fast Food outlets
Day 7 - Top 5 Things you’re looking forward to in 2011
Day 8 - Top 5 Clothing stores
Day 9 - Top 5 Female Tumblrs
Day 10 - Top 5 Accents
Day 11 - Top 5 Countries
Day 12 - Top 5 Films
Day 13 - Top 5 Boys Names
Day 14 - Top 5 Actresses
Day 15 - Top 5 Gigs/Concerts
Day 16 - Top 5 Albums
Day 17 - Top 5 Books
Day 18 - Top 5 Video Games
Day 19 - Top 5 Animated Films
Day 20 - Top 5 Actors
Day 21 - Top 5 Cities
Day 22 - Top 5 Bands/Artists
Day 23 - Top 5 Girls Names
Day 24 - Top 5 Meals
Day 25 - Top 5 Male Tumblrs
Day 26 - Top 5 Gadgets
Day 27 - Top 5 Chocolate/Sweets
Day 28 - Top 5 Drinks
Day 29 - Top 5 Celebrities
Day 30 - Top 5 Songs (currently)
15 Day Video Challenge
Each day do a recording of yourself based on the topic. Be creative or be straight forward. It’s completely up to you! The goal is to have fun with it, and a way to build more confidence. This challenge helps discover yourself a bit more and also helps others know you a bit better! Good Luck and have fun!
Day 1: Introduce Yourself
Day 2: Your dreams, aspirations, career goals, etc.
Day 3: Your personality in person and online
Day 4: Most difficult experience or experiences
Day 5: Your cellphone
Day 6: Where you went out today, and places you love and places you want to visit
Day 7: People who you want to get to know more personally
Day 8: Sing a Song
Day 9: Favorite Movie
Day 10: Views on Love and relationships
Day 11: Someone you miss
Day 12: Someone you admire
Day 13: Something you want to do now
Day 14: Your future
Day 15: Final Words
Pick characters from your favorite shows, books, movies, anime, everything!
1. A character from your current favorite fandom
2. A character from a previous favorite fandom
3. A character who looks like you
4. A character who acts like you
5. A group of characters who is most like you and your friends
6. The most annoying character
7. The hottest character
8. The funniest character
9. A character who could be your best friend if they were real
10. A character who taught you something about real life
11. A character who taught you something about love <3
12. A character with the best quotes
13. A boring character
14. A character you wish was never introduced
15. The smartest character
16. The dumbest character
17. The most awful, mean, evil character you know
18. An animal character you like
19. A sci fi character you like (alien, robot, etc.)
20. A fantasy character you like (elves, dwarves, etc.)
21. A paranormal character you like (vampire, werewolf, etc.)
22. The best singer
23. The best dancer
24. The character with the best laugh
25. The character who makes you cry when they cry
26. An underrated character
27. An overrated character
28. A character you absolutely hate
29. A character that makes you flashback to your childhood
30. A character you will love and remember for the rest of your life
30 day what if challenge!
day 1 : what If you were in a fire and you could only save one object what would it be?
day 2 : what If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?
day 3 : what If the whole world were listening, what would you say?
day 4 : what If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be?
day 5 : what If you could ask God any one question, what would it be?
day 6 : what If you could be another person for a day, who would you be?
day 7 : what If you could be invisible for a day what would you do and why?
day 8 : what If you could choose how you were going to die, what would you choose your death to be?
day 9 : what If you could commit any crime and get away with it, what would you do?
day 10 : what If you could have only one food for the rest of your life (assuming that this strange situation would not affect your health), which food would you choose?
day 11 : what If you could hear what someone is thinking for a day, who would you choose?
day 12 : what If you could travel back in time, where would you go?
day 13 : what If you got arrested for murder, whom would you call with your telephone call from prison? And why?
day 14 : What would you do if you found the wallet of your next-door neighbor who you hated?
day 15 : what If you could stop a bad habit that you have, what would you stop?
day 16 : what If you found a suitcase full of $1,000,000, what would you do?
day 17 : what If you had 25-hour days (while everyone else continued to have 24-hour days), what would you do with the extra time?
day 18 : what If you had to choose between love and no money or money and no love for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
day 19 : what if you were given three wishes what would they be?
day 20 : what If you had to choose between your best friend and your boyfriend, which would you choose?
day 21 : what If you had to choose, would you give up your sight or your hearing?
day 22 : what If you received lottery tickets as a gift at the office party, and you won $30,000.00, would you share the winnings with the person that gave you the gift?
day 23 : what If you saw a robbery, would you report it?
day 24 : what If you were given a chance to go to the moon, would you go? Why or why not?
day 25 : what If you were given one million dollars, what would you buy?
day 26 : what If you were going to a deserted island and could only take three things with you, what would you take?
day 27 : what If you were marooned on a desert island with one other person how would you survive?
day 28 : what If you were walking through the forest and you suddenly saw a tiger, what would you do?
day 29 : what If your friend could not have a child, would you carry her child for her?
day 30 : What kinds of problems would you have if you had to always tell the truth?
day 1 – do you believe in god?/what religion are you?
day 2 – do you believe in an afterlife? what do you believe happens when you die?
day 3 – are you proud to be from whatever country you are from?
day 4 – what is your view on gay marriage?
day 5 – do you think sex before marriage is okay?
day 6 – what are your views on love? do you think it’s real? do you think we only experience one love per lifetime? does everyone have a soul mate?
day 7 – do you want to get married and/or have kids?
day 8 – do you think any drugs should be legalized? do you think there should be an age for drinking?
day 9 – pro-life or prochoice?
day 10 – what do you think about straightxedge?
day 11 – what do you think about prostitution? should it be legal?
day 12 – what do you think about bisexuality?
day 13 – do you think there should be an age to get tattoos/piercings without the consent of a parent?
day 14 – do you believe in aliens?
day 15 – do you believe in regrets? do you have any terrible ones?
day 16 – what do you want to happen to your body when you die?
day 17 – have you experienced your ‘first true love’ yet? do you believe you ever will?
day 18 – what is your take on people who self harm (cutting, burning, scratching etc etc.)
day 19 – do you think high schools should give out free contraceptive?
day 20 – what do you think about plastic surgery?
day 21 – what do you think about the death penalty?
day 22 – do you say your country’s national anthem/pledge of allegiance when it is said/listened to?
day 23 – what do you think about thinspo?
1. Your favourite Word.
2. A photograph of your definition of ” Peace “
3. A picture, drawing or piece of writing about an Element.
4. Your favourite Tumblr.
5. A drawing ( by you ) of a Duck.
6. A picture of you.
7. Something you’ve wanted to tell someone.
8. A letter ( from the alphabet or the post, you decide )
9. A dream you’ve recently had.
10. Something that annoys you.
11. Something that you love.
12. Religious Beliefs?
13. Describe yourself.
14. A song that you love.
15. A Sound that you like.
17. Quelque part vous voulez Voyage. ( translate )
18. Favourite continent.
19. Where do you live?
20. ‘Rain drops keep falling on my…? “
21. A picture of your inspiration.
22. Your friends or family.
23. Books or television.
24. Your talents.
25. theres a word on the tip of my tongue the edge of my brain… it is…..?
26. Your dream job.
27. Something you’ll never forget.
28. Goodbye or Hello?
29. Meet Someone new.
30. was this challenge challenging?
Day 1 - Where did you meet your boyfriend?
Day 2 - Favorite picture of your boyfriend
Day 3 - Favorite picture of you and your boyfriend
Day 4 - 5 facts about your boyfriend
Day 5 - Make a list of the things you like about your boyfriend
Day 6 - What did you do the last time you hung out?
Day 7 - What was the last movie yah’ll saw together?
Day 8 - What do you guys do often?
Day 9 - Give your definition of love
Day 10 - Write a letter to your boyfriend
Day 01 - A horror film that no one would expect you to love, but you do
Day 02 - The horror film that you releate most to
Day 03 - Your favorite slasher
Day 04 - Your favorite werewolf film
Day 05 - Your favorite monster movie
Day 06 - Your favorite vampire movie
Day 07 - Your favorite supernatural horror film
Day 08 - Your favorite anthology
Day 09 - Your favorite exploitation / grind house type film
Day 10 - Your favorite psychological horror film
Day 11 - Your favorite science fiction horror film
Day 12 - Your favorite horror film involving the occult
Day 13 - Your favorite horror comedy
Day 14 - Your favorite zombie film
Day 15 - Your favorite horror film involving serial killers
Day 16 - Your favorite childhood themed horror film
Day 17 - Your favorite horror film remake
Day 18 - Your favorite foreign horror film (outside of your country of origin)
Day 19 - Your favorite horror film involving the powers of Hell or Satanism
Day 20 - Your favorite horror film involving a killer animal
Day 21 - Your favorite medical horror film
Day 22 - Your favorite horror themed TV show
Day 23 - Your favorite made for TV horror film
Day 24 - Horror film in which you perfer the edited version over the director’s cut
Day 25 - A horror film that you used to hate, but now like
Day 26 - Your favorite horror film to watch as a child
Day 27 - Your favorite guilty pleasure
Day 28 - Your favorite horror film that no one’s ever heard of
Day 29 - Your least favorite horror film of all time
Day 30 - Your favorite horror film of all time
- 1: Full name
- 2: Zodiac sign
- 3: 3 Fears
- 4: 3 things I love
- 5: 4 turns on
- 6: 4 turns off
- 7: My best friend
- 8: Sexual orientation
- 9: My best first date
- 10: How tall am I
- 11: What do I miss
- 12: What time were I born
- 13: Favourite color
- 14: Do I have a crush
- 15: Favourite quote
- 16: Favourite place
- 17: Favourite food
- 18: Do I use sarcasm
- 19: What am I listening to right now
- 20: First thing I notice in new person
- 21: Shoe size
- 22: Eye color
- 23: Hair color
- 24: Favourite style of clothing
- 25: Ever done a prank call?
- 26: What colour of underwear I’m wearing now?
- 27: Meaning behind my URL
- 28: Favourite movie
- 29: Favourite song
- 30: Favourite band
- 31: How I feel right now
- 32: Someone I love
- 33: My current relationship status
- 34: My relationship with my parents
- 35: Favourite holiday
- 36: Tattoos and piercing i have
- 37: Tattoos and piercing i want
- 38: The reason I joined Tumblr
- 39: Do I and my last ex hate each other?
- 40: Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night ” texts?
- 41: Have I ever kissed the last person you texted?
- 42: When did I last hold hands?
- 43: How long does it take me to get ready in the morning?
- 44: Have I shaved your legs in the past three days?
- 45: Where am I right now?
- 46: If I were drunk & can’t stand, who’s taking care of me?
- 47: Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level?
- 48: Do I live with my Mom and Dad?
- 49: Am I excited for anything?
- 50: Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to?
- 51: How often do I wear a fake smile?
- 52: When was the last time I hugged someone?
- 53: What if the last person I kissed was kissing someone else right in front of me?
- 54: Is there anyone I trust even though I should not?
- 55: What is something I disliked about today?
- 56: If I could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- 57: What do I think about most?
- 58: What’s my strangest talent?
- 59: Do I have any strange phobias?
- 60: Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
- 61: What was the last lie I told?
- 62: Do I perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
- 63: Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- 64: Do I believe in magic?
- 65: Do I believe in luck?
- 66: What’s the weather like right now?
- 67: What was the last book I’ve read?
- 68: Do I like the smell of gasoline?
- 69: Do I have any nicknames?
- 70: What was the worst injury I’ve ever had?
- 71: Do I spend money or save it?
- 72: Can I touch my nose with a tounge?
- 73: Is there anything pink in 10 feets from me?
- 74: Favourite animal?
- 75: What was I doing last night at 12 AM?
- 76: What do I think is Satan’s last name is?
- 77: What’s a song that always makes me happy when I hear it?
- 78: How can you win my heart?
- 79: What would I want to be written on my tombstone?
- 80: What is my favorite word?
- 81: My top 5 blogs on tumblr
- 82: If the whole world were listening to me right now, what would I say?
- 83: Do I have any relatives in jail?
- 84: I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is that power?
- 85: What would be a question I’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
- 86: What is my current desktop picture?
- 87: Had sex?
- 88: Bought condoms?
- 89: Gotten pregnant?
- 90: Failed a class?
- 91: Kissed a boy?
- 92: Kissed a girl?
- 93: Have I ever kissed somebody in the rain?
- 94: Had job?
- 95: Left the house without my wallet?
- 96: Bullied someone on the internet?
- 97: Had sex in public?
- 98: Played on a sports team?
- 99: Smoked weed?
- 100: Did drugs?
- 101: Smoked cigarettes?
- 102: Drank alcohol?
- 103: Am I a vegetarian/vegan?
- 104: Been overweight?
- 105: Been underweight?
- 106: Been to a wedding?
- 107: Been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
- 108: Watched TV for 5 hours straight?
- 109: Been outside my home country?
- 110: Gotten my heart broken?
- 111: Been to a professional sports game?
- 112: Broken a bone?
- 113: Cut myself?
- 114: Been to prom?
- 115: Been in airplane?
- 116: Fly by helicopter?
- 117: What concerts have I been to?
- 118: Had a crush on someone of the same sex?
- 119: Learned another language?
- 120: Wore make up?
- 121: Lost my virginity before I was 18?
- 122: Had oral sex?
- 123: Dyed my hair?
- 124: Voted in a presidential election?
- 125: Rode in an ambulance?
- 126: Had a surgery?
- 127: Met someone famous?
- 128: Stalked someone on a social network?
- 129: Peed outside?
- 130: Been fishing?
- 131: Helped with charity?
- 132: Been rejected by a crush?
- 133: Broken a mirror?
- 134: What do I want for birthday?
- 135: How many kids do I want and what will be their names?
- 136: Was I named after anyone?
- 137: Do I like my handwriting?
- 138: What was my favourite toy as a child?
- 139: Favourite Tv Show?
- 140: Where do I want to live when older?
- 141: Play any musical instrument?
- 142: One of my scars, how did I get it?
- 143: Favourite pizza toping?
- 144: Am I afraid of the dark?
- 145: Am I afraid of heights?
- 146: Have I ever got caught sneaking out or doing anything bad?
- 147: Have I ever tried my hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end?
- 148: What I’m really bad at
- 149: What my greatest achievments are
- 150: The meanest thing somebody has ever said to me
- 151: What I’d do if I won in a lottery
- 152: What do I like about myself
- 153: My closest Tumblr friend
- 154: Something I fantasise about
- 155: Any question you’d like
Ernest Hemingway is famous for telling a story in one six word sentence: “For sale: baby shoes, never worn.” He called it his best work. So, here is a ten day creative writing challenge: six word stories!
Day 1: A story that reflects your mindset.
Day 2: A story that makes you happy.
Day 3: A story that makes you sad.
Day 4: A story about your life.
Day 5: A story that scares you.
Day 6: A romantic story.
Day 7: A comedic story.
Day 8: A story in a foreign language.
Day 9: A simple story.
Day 10: Your best story.
Remember, all “stories” are made up of one six word sentence. GO!
Day 1- Favourite character & why
Day 2- Least favourite character & why
Day 3- Favourite couple (there are a lot to choose from!)
Day 4- Have you ever seen the play? If so, how was it?
Day 5- If you’ve seen the play, do you prefer it to the film? IF you haven’t seen the play, do you plan on seeing it?
Day 6- Favourite song
Day 7- Least favourite song
Day 8- Favourite quote from the film
Day 9- The scene you loved the most (use an image if you can)
Day 10- Have you ever done the Time Warp? (If so, you should do it again!)
Day 1: A picture of yourself and 10 things you like appearance wise
Day 2: 10 things you like about your personality
Day 3: What makes you a good person?
Day 4: Memories that you’ll never forget
Day 5: Goals you’ve achieved in the past year
Day 6: 3 goals you want to achieve in the following year and how you’ll get there
Day 7: Things you like about your family
Day 8: Things you like about your friends
Day 9: Feel-good friends and why?
Day 10: The positive things you think about yourself
100 Questions that people want to be asked in their ask boxes.
- 1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
- 2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- 3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
- 4) What do you think about most?
- 5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
- 6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
- 7) What’s your strangest talent?
- 8) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence)
- 9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
- 10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
- 11) Do you have any strange phobias?
- 12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
- 13) What’s your religion?
- 14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
- 15) Do you perfer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
- 16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
- 17) What was the last lie you told?
- 18) Do you believe in karma?
- 19) What does your URL mean?
- 20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
- 21) Who is your celebrity crush?
- 22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
- 23) How do you vent your anger?
- 24) Do you have a collection of anything?
- 25) Do you perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
- 26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
- 27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
- 28) What’s your biggest “what if”?
- 29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- 30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
- 31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
- 32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
- 33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
- 34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
- 35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
- 36) Define: Art.
- 37) Do you believe in luck?
- 38) What’s the weather like right now?
- 39) What time is it?
- 40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
- 41) What was the last book you read?
- 42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
- 43) Do you have any nicknames?
- 44) What was the last movie you saw?
- 45) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
- 46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
- 47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
- 48) What’s your sexual orientation?
- 49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
- 50) Do you believe in magic?
- 51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
- 52) What is your astrological sign?
- 53) Do you save money or spend it?
- 54) What’s the last thing you purchased?
- 55) Love or lust?
- 56) In a relationship?
- 57) How many relationships have you had?
- 58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
- 59) Where were you yesterday?
- 60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
- 61) Are you wearing socks right now?
- 62) What’s your favorite animal?
- 63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
- 64) Where is your best friend?
- 65) Spit or swallow?(;
- 66) What is your heritage?
- 67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
- 68) What do you think is Satan’s last name?
- 69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
- 70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
- 71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
- 72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
- 73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
- 74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
- 75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
- 76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
- 77) How can I win your heart?
- 78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
- 79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
- 80) What size shoes do you where?
- 81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
- 82) What is your favorite word?
- 83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
- 84) What is a saying you say a lot?
- 85) What’s the last song you listened to?
- 86) Basic question: what’s your favorite color/colors?
- 87) What is your current desktop picture?
- 88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
- 89) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
- 90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
- 91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
- 92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
- 93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
- 94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
- 95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
- 96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
- 97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
- 98) Ever been on a plane?
- 99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
- 100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
- 1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
- 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
- 3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
- 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
- 5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
- 6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
- 7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
- 8. How often do you listen to music?
- 9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
- 10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014?
- 11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
- 12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
- 13. What about ‘R’?
- 14. Can you drive a stick shift?
- 15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
- 16. Are you going out of town soon?
- 17. When was the last time you cried?
- 18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
- 19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
- 20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
- 21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
- 22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
- 23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
- 24. What are you sitting on right now?
- 25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
- 26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
- 27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
- 28. Do you get a lot of colds?
- 29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
- 30. Does anyone hate you?
- 31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
- 32. Do you like watching scary movies?
- 33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
- 34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
- 35. Did you have a dream last night?
- 36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
- 37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
- 38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
- 39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- 40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
- 41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
- 42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
- 43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
- 44. What’s the best part about school?
- 45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
- 46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
- 47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
- 48. Were you single over the last summer?
- 49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
- 50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
- 51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
- 52. Are you nice to everyone?
- 53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- 54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
- 55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 56. Do you think you like someone?
- 57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
- 58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
- 59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
- 60. Do you hate anyone?
- 61. How’s your heart?
- 62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
- 63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
- 64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
- 65. Are your toenails painted pink?
- 66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
- 67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
- 68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
- 69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
- 70. How do you look right now?
- 71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
- 72. Can you commit to one person?
- 73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
- 74. Have you ever felt replaced?
- 75. Did you wake up cranky?
- 76. Are you a jealous person?
- 77. Are relationships ever worth it?
- 78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
- 79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
- 80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
- 81. Last person you cried in front of?
- 82. Is there someone you will never forget?
- 83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
- 84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
- 85. Are you over your past?
- 86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
- 87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
- 88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
- 89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
- 90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
- 91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
- 92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
- 93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
- 94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
- 95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
- 96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
- 97. Who do you have texts from?
- 98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
- 99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
- 100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
- 101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
- 102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?